Wednesday, January 19, 2011

To Do

Just because I need a spot to make a list of what still needs to (or at least hopefully should) be done today (because maybe if I post it here, having listed it publicly will drive me to accomplish it!):
  • tackle the items on my paper to do list for the day
  • take a yoga class tonight
  • finish the reading for the week for my latin American history class
  • make a trip to the mall to pick up several items that are on my needed items list
  • finish the reading for the week for my European history class
  • 3 healthy meals
  • mail a letter that is riding around in my purse
  • tackle the first week's work of the medical terminology class
  • work on a list project that's been on my "to do" list for the last three weeks
  • write a daily 5 post tonight
  • stop at the community food market after the mall to pick up some food items and supplements
  • try to make time for some pleasure reading as well

2 comments:

Jenny said...

History classes! Oh, my favourite!

Do you have to do papers on areas of particular interest?

Lisa said...

Hey Jenny - yep, there will be term papers to write in both history classes, though I haven't decided on topics yet.