Saturday, January 15, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 152

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Starting the day off by taking a fabulous yoga class with my friend H.  (This was my first "real" yoga class, and I loved it!  Is it possible that I've found a form of exercise that I don't hate???)
  2. A long hot shower when I got home after the class
  3. chicken breast with roasted asparagus and mushrooms for lunch - healthy and tasty
  4. A sunny day
  5. having the house to myself all day and enjoying the quiet
  6. feeling a bit more like myself than I have all week
  7. freshly baked chocolate chip cookies - my means of bribing myself to do some less than enthralling homework
  8. watching season one of The Big Bang Theory on DVD
  9. making flashcards with greek and latin word prefixes and bases while watching Top Chef on food network tonight
  10. lots and lots of great filtered water to drink all day

0 comments: