Thursday, January 13, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 150

Today's Daily 5:
  1. 1 year, 150 days of making these lists
  2. Almond Joy bars
  3. that melatonin works for me, and does let me get some sleep
  4. sleeping nearly nine and a half hours last night - this is an almost unheard of miracle for me, and was SO needed this week
  5. pampering myself a bit after showering this morning
  6. finally accomplishing some government paperwork after four days of trying to get through to the office I needed to contact
  7. marking two nagging tasks off my list 
  8. feeling just a little bit better
  9. hearing from two different friends to set up times to get together next week
  10. wearing a pretty purple scarf
  11. lunch with M (and adventures with her car afterwards)
  12. a bracelet from the Philippines delivered to me
  13. talking about wedding plans for a friend tonight
  14. a relatively good discussion at house church
  15. secret moments of laughter because of a wonky conversation

0 comments: