Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 149

Today's Daily 5:
  1. the feeling of relief that comes in the moment when you're finally able to just stop, because your energy is gone, and you'd been pushing through to get things done, but are about to collapse.  I felt that relief this afternoon, and spent the next two hours laying flat on my back.  It was relieving to just lay there, because I was totally spent, and while I could have pushed through, it wouldn't have been wise.
  2. a really tasty salad, with rotisserie chicken, and pomegranate seeds (yesterday I cut a pomegranate for the first time ever), and other tasty bits and pieces
  3. finishing a 60 day commitment to pray for a different nation each day
  4. mango juice, through a straw
  5. getting homework reading done on the bus this morning, meaning I could collapse this afternoon without dire consequences.

0 comments: