Sunday, December 19, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 126

Today's Daily 5:
  1. peanut butter toast
  2. pomegranate green tea
  3. being there in a moment when it was needed to pray for someone I love
  4. unexpectedly getting an errand done
  5. a restful afternoon
  6. a family gathering that mostly included laughter
  7. angry birds (yep, finally downloaded it, and now slightly addicted.  may have also managed to addict my sister in law and baby brother)
  8. still loving the reverb 10 prompts
  9. really enjoying the latest book I'm reading for booksneeze
  10. chinese food for supper
  11. a long conversation at dad's church this morning with someone who has been a friend/mentor for years
  12. getting a christmas card/picture from a favorite family at dad's church to add to my wall of happiness when I get back to my place tomorrow night.

0 comments: