Friday, December 17, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 124

Today's Daily 5:
  1. being treated to dinner last night
  2. sleeping in a bit this morning (working the 10-6 shift was nice after the really long days I've had the last two days)
  3. Eavesdropping this morning on two old men flirting with an old lady (she informed them she was 84) on the bus.  It was quite the scene, complete with awkward flirting attempts, and it was all I could do not to give away my eavesdropping by cracking up!
  4. getting to work with my brother - we've hired him, and it was fun to spend some time together
  5. a bowl of Italian wedding soup from M&M
  6. laughter
  7. still loving the benefits of my job, and the chance to really bless people by meeting a desire that they have to provide a special time for their children at Christmas
  8. a long hot bubble bath, reading the latest book that booksneeze sent me to review
  9. my usual weekend escape
  10. studying the reverb 10 prompts and getting ready to get them caught up
  11. having things to be thankful for

1 comments:

Jenny said...

lovely - and my fave is no.11!!!