Saturday, November 13, 2010

Join the Movement

I was just at the Operation World website, because I'd heard that they'd released an updated version of the book full of information on praying for the nations.  I was busy looking at information on a particular country, when I noticed a link that said "Join the Prayer Movement".

I clicked.

I'm totally excited about this concept.  For the next sixty days, starting tomorrow, I'll get an email each day about a country in the world, and some information on how to pray for it.  I get excited about anything that helps me to pause and pray specifically for a place, or a person.  I'm one of those people who definitely likes to have details as they pray, and this seems like a great way to pray for the nations - something I'm always passionate about.

0 comments: