Sunday, October 31, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 77

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Spending some time at church this morning chatting with my former roommate J and her husband
  2. "Mighty to Save" and "God of this City"
  3. Listening to T preach on the reformation
  4. a couple of honest conversations with people who've known me forever at the church today
  5. funny youtube videos
  6. reading on the bus for a few hours again
  7. the moment when the sun finally came out from behind the clouds
  8. treating myself to fast food
  9. laughing still over some emails
  10. watching episodes of Grey's
  11. praying friends
  12. a "non-traditional" friendship, and the laughter and encouragement it has brought to my life
  13. a relatively peaceful halloween
  14. grace
  15. big realizations about caring for myself

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

16. The day being mostly good and not infringing negatively on your impending anniversary the next day.

17. It's now November 1st and it's time to celebrate your encounter with Jesus that day :-)

Lisa said...

:D

thanks for praying so specifically for 16.

And hooray for 17 - thanks for greeting it with me. I'm now going to kick it off exactly the way I did 5 years ago (I hope anyway) - with a whole number of uninterrupted hours of sleep in a row! :)