Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 52

Today's Daily 5:
(an introduction to the daily 5 can be found here)
  1. sleeping in sweet smelling, freshly washed sheets last night
  2. my unemployment benefits finally started and the first deposit landed in my bank account.  that will be helpful until I find work/find out if I've gotten into school.
  3. waking up in my own bed - I'm always for the mental break that staying somewhere else provides, but it really is nice to wake up in my own bed.
  4. grilled cheese sandwich made with aged Wisconsin cheddar cheese on whole grain bread.
  5. Watching episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress" and "Iron Chef America" while vegging at mom and dad's this afternoon
  6. listening and watching as a toddler giggle while jumping in piles of fallen leaves and playing with her mom
  7. rearranging some furniture to make life in my crazy living situation slightly more accommodating for the moment.
  8. hanging a map of the world back up, and beginning the process of sticking up photos of people I love and pray for all around it
  9. working on a project/hobby for a while tonight
  10. almond joy bar

0 comments: