Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 355

Today's Daily 5:
  1. 355 days of making these lists.  (Getting so close to the one year mark!)
  2. I had to replace the mouse that I use with my laptop today.  While spending money on that wasn't ideal, I do have a funky purple and black much more portable mouse now, and I love the color and size which actually fits my small hands quite nicely.
  3. leftover pad thai for supper again
  4. making peace with the fact that I didn't get the return phone call I was hoping for and settling in to study and review and prepare
  5. choosing to be thankful that though I'm not as prepared as I would be if I'd been able to postpone tomorrow's exam, I will instead meet my original goal of having what I know will be a very busy weekend free from the need to study.
  6. a treatment from mom
  7. grapes

0 comments: