Thursday, July 08, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 329

Today's Daily 5:
  1. a very accomodating and helpful clerk at Office Depot this afternoon when I went to scan an assignment to pdf format for submission
  2. Submitting said statistics assignment, getting it back, and getting a grade that made me smile in a very big way.  Mostly because I taught myself the material, and that assignment took me probably 4-6 hours of hard work, figuring out each example very carefully, and to get a grade of that caliber was always rare for me in math anyway, and to get it after teaching myself the material made me ecstatic.
  3. went to house church tonight - we didn't meet last week, so it's been a couple weeks, and it was lovely to be together again.
  4. encouraging words from friends
  5. after house church the friend who is my ride home most weeks generously consented to my request for some help with a stats assignment (she's an accountant) and we stopped at a coffee shop, split two different flavors of cookies and did math.  More importantly, with her help we were able to solve the problem that had seriously stumped me, meaning I have another assignment ready for submission tomorrow.

0 comments: