Sunday, July 04, 2010

Beautiful Waves

It's been a while since I posted one of these quizzes here, but this one was somewhat irresistible.  A dear friend and I have been talking about waves literally and metaphorically for at least two years now.  It's one of our favorite symbols, or at least one of the ones most talked about between us.  When I saw a quiz titled "What kind of waves do you make?" pop up this morning, I had to take it, and the results made me smile and maybe even giggle a little.


You Make Beautiful Waves




Life would be boring if you just sat back and watched it unfold.

You like to make things happen, but in a very ordered and interesting way.

You don't really like chaos. You tend to plan throughly and execute your plans well.

You are very creative, eloquent, and expressive. You know how to accomplish great things, even if you're just playing around.