Friday, April 16, 2010

Weighty Headspace

I'm in a weird headspace this morning.  A good one, but weird, in that it is rare and unusual.

I haven't felt like this since a particular lovely day last fall in Stratford, filled with a crazy church service, twirling beside the river, swans, and dear friends.  It's a funny, weight of God's presence very near, sort of headspace.  I hope it doesn't go away for a while, even if it does have me giggling at random moments as I sit here in my office.

I have blog posts brewing and bubbling inside me at the moment, too.  I'm not totally sure when in the next few days I'll get a chance to write them, but there are posts about things like a humorous potential new tagline for the blog, and moving into Grandma's house, and one with the title "You Want Me to What???"

In the meantime, I'm going to sit here and enjoy this weighty, joyful, peaceful headspace.  This presence of God near.  And I'm going to laugh at some of the crazy, ironic, "god has a bizarre sense of humor" events that have shaped my week, and wonder what else this week will hold.  And I'm going to make myself a cup of tea.  Because it seems like passion tea will go well with this headspace.

0 comments: