Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Slightly Manic

I'm feeling slightly frenzied today.

It's probably partially the result of a continuing struggle to sleep.  One good night on the weekend just doesn't cut it when it comes in the middle of something like ten mostly sleepless nights.

Six working days until the conference, and some of the details are coming together in an even more last minute fashion than usual.

Seems like a gazillion details are left to complete, and I'm feeling the pressure of actually being in charge of them this year.

And I'm sort of manically planning my evening, too.

I'm going to take the long bus home again, I think, and cook a quick supper - pasta with marinara sauce.

Then a bunch of little things - budget update (finally - been waiting to get paid, and it will feel good to be on top of that agan), some writing, some various tasks around my space and the internet.

And with that, I'm off to tackle the long list I made for the day.  I'm determined to conquer most of it before leaving the office at the end of the day.

0 comments: