Monday, March 08, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 208

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Lunch was provided at work today because of some training inservices that are going on for most of the staff this week.
  2. Got a bunch of necessary stuff for work done today
  3. had a few encouraging emails from friends
  4. Supper at Mom and Dad's
  5. Mom and Dad loaned me a car to drive from their house to the church service I attended tonight and back again and then Mom gave me a ride back home to Grandma's
  6. Brian and Jenn Johnson from Bethel Church in Redding, California were leading worship at the service I went to tonight.  It was fantastic to just worship unreservedly like that for a while.
  7. Ran into a new friend from my house church at the end of tonight's service.  Was nice to say hi and give/get a quick hug
  8. Thankful for chocolate tonight
  9. I experienced a "fire tunnel" tonight at the church service - a fairly random experience that I've always deliberately avoided in the past.  So, it was a conquering fear thing, and I figured, hey, I respect these people who are doing the praying, and it's been a rough time lately and I could use some extra prayer, so why not?  Glad I did it - whatever anyone thinks of this kind of stuff, (and I have lots of skeptical opinions of my own) tonight I felt God's presence simply in the midst of walking through a line of people praying.
  10. Did I mention that it was great to worship like that?  Seriously made me want to move to the church the Johnsons are from and just hang out there all the time :)

0 comments: