Sunday, March 07, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 207

Today's Daily 5:
  1. This quote from Richard Rohr that I posted earlier.  Remember the good things even more strongly than the bad, but learn from both.  That's kind of the goal, really, of the daily 5 - to re-shape thought to remember the good more strongly than the bad, to celebrate it, and not let my life be only shape by the lessons learned in the bad times.
  2. Shake the Dust.  I've been listening to it over and over today as I moved around my space, accomplishing things.  Somehow that same message - to live again.  It's one I'm clinging to right now.
  3. Toaster waffles for breakfast.  With butter and pancake syrup.
  4. Went for a walk by myself in the sun today.  Yes, it was down city streets, to pick up some lunch, but it was a walk, alone, in the sun.
  5. It was a better day as far as coping with "life at Grandma's" goes
  6. Banana cream pie
  7. Freshly washed sheets and pajamas
  8. Got a lot of unpacking done.  The room almost looks homey now.
  9. Playing some random online games for a while
  10. DVDs or online TV playing as I sorted and unpacked and cleaned.

0 comments: