Saturday, February 06, 2010

Busy Saturday

It's a busy day.

By the time this post goes live, I'll have moved the first load of my belongings to my grandma's house, had a natural health treatment, (hopefully) gone grocery shopping, (hopefully) managed to get back behind the wheel of a car, and I'll be out for lunch with a long time friend.  Oh, and I'm hoping to squeeze a quick trip to the bank in there somewhere too.

After all of that is done, I'll be home.  I'm looking forward to catching another night of the Jesus Culture conference, and resting.  The plan is to do some reading, maybe a little baking, enjoy opening a few packages that came in the mail this week, and that my mom is delivering this morning when she comes to pick me up, and just generally be quiet.  I'm looking forward to quiet.

0 comments: