Friday, January 22, 2010

Looking at Blank Calendar Squares

There are exactly 4 hours left until my weekend begins.

I'm half-way through Friday.

Not that I'm counting or anything.

Because even though this weekend promises to be full, at least it's a weekend.

I'm hoping to get my groove back a little.

To catch some rest.

And do some laughing.

I looked at my calendar for next week this morning, and it is blessedly empty.

Only house church on the schedule.

I'm sure I'll fill it in with a few bits and pieces.

But mostly I'm glad for a week to just spend evenings at home.

Resting.

Cleaning.

Organizing.

Because it really does look like I'll be moving at the end of February.

And I'd like to get a head start on that a bit.

To go through a few things that I've been intending to go through since the last move.

Some magazines.  (Clipping things I want to keep, recycling the rest.)

Some files.

Some notes from university.

That's probably how I'll spend the evenings next week.

Wrapped in a blanket, with a cup of tea, propped up against pillows, surrounded by paper.

Doesn't sound too bad, really.

0 comments: