Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A few links

As the day continues to go on, I'm becoming more and more sore (duh!).  I can't move my left arm/shoulder much at all.  So, I'm propped against pillows on my bed, doing a little bit of typing with both arms, but mostly using my much less sore right arm to work the mouse and catch up on various blog reading and news articles.  Here are a couple of links worth checking out.

I've never read anything by Seth Godin, but after reading his guest post at Anne Jackson's Flowerdust blog today, I put a few of his books and audio books on hold at the library.

Also, I was both stunned and thrilled to hear that another person was pulled alive from the rubble in Haiti today.  You can check out the BBC article here.

That's all for now folks!  I'll be back a bit later with the daily 5 - and you can believe that I have a lot that I'm thankful for today!

0 comments: