Monday, January 18, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 159

Today's Daily 5:
  1. totally random Olympic Torch experience.  Not sure yet if it's annoying or just funny, especially since I really wanted to avoid seeing it for a lot of reasons.  But I did have to laugh at the irony of trying to avoid it and then being right next to one of the transfers.
  2. Made another new recipe tonight and it turned out fairly well.
  3. Got a treatment from my mom.  Hoping that will help me sleep tonight, and balance out some of the other health stuff until I see my regular practitioner on Saturday.
  4. Managed to fit a bit of reading in while trying to convince my computer that it wanted to stay connected to the internet, and not only stay connected (wireless is finicky tonight), but upload photos.  (Watch for some more photo posts in the days to come.)  Was really glad to at least get the reading in though.
  5. Pleased to be at verse nineteen in my memorization.  Also pleased that the memorization is very much a forced meditation on the scripture, and I am getting the chance to consider Philippians verse by verse in a way I never would have.

0 comments: