Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 147

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Skype with A.  So good to catch up on life again.
  2. Cooked the first new recipe for my goal of cooking at least two new recipes a month for 2010.  Tonight I made steak with spinach couscous.  I think we'll definitely make it again, though I'll make a few alterations.  It was tasty.  I took pictures.  Pictures to follow at some later date!
  3. Driving to and from work - was nice to be back in my car, and to work on my Philippians memorization as I drove.
  4. A lovely quiet evening - after skyping, more time simply reading a magazine, and clipping bits and pieces for various projects or interests.
  5. Another good day at work - kind of odd to have so many good ones in a week, but I'm enjoying the balance of tasks this week.

0 comments: