Friday, December 18, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 128

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Friday!
  2. Wearing jeans and my comfy knock-off "ugg" boots at work all day
  3. Watching episodes of "The Amazing Race" online - if I'm going to watch reality television, this is definitely the show I find the most interesting
  4. Freshly washed sheets, towel and pajamas
  5. Bought the "Julie & Julia" dvd tonight - and planning to watch it tomorrow while I do some Christmas gift prep. Really looking forward to that.
  6. Vietnamese take out for dinner
  7. Fun delivering a few baking gifts to coworkers today
  8. Got to love doing payroll when you get to process your own raise and some back pay - thankful for that coming through on my end of the month cheque
  9. counting down the days until I have 10 days off of work. 4.5 days to go.
  10. Quiet evening at home, doing little things that needed to be done.

0 comments: