Monday, November 02, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 82

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Getting tickets to a U2 concert next summer
  2. Korean food (first time ever!) with a friend - surprisingly tasty, and fun to catch up.
  3. A relatively smooth, if quite tiring, day at work
  4. Laughing because my world now contains conversations about things like amino acids and neuro transmitters, and natural ways to promote brain health (If you haven't known me long, I was always a "just give me the drugs already" kind of girl, but these days I'm as surprised as anyone to find myself driven to check out natural alternatives wherever possible, and that totally makes me laugh!)
  5. Laughing at the huge chocolate supply for our office that one of my coworkers picked up at great post-halloween sale prices. (seriously, the staff gets really upset if the chocolate bowl isn't kept full) There's a huge tub of candy hidden away at reception, just waiting to keep that bowl stocked for several months to come.

0 comments: