Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holiday Photos...

I spent the last weekend of my recent holiday with a very dear friend. The sort of friend that is really more heart family than anything else. For those few days, even amidst some challenging conversations, my heart was at rest, joyful, peaceful, and even playful. Not many people could bring that out in me, but she did.

I've made a slideshow of a few of my favorite images from that weekend. Twirling, playing, and just generally being together. Unfortunately I wasn't able to upload the higher quality images for the slideshow, so they're slightly blurry, but happy memories none the less. (And let me tell you, it's been nice to revisit those memories within my heart this week.)



If you want to see more photos from the trip, check out the following albums on facebook:

Fall in Ontario

Toronto Part 1
Toronto Part 2
Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake
The Last Weekend (This one has the less blurry versions of the slideshow images as well)

Oh, and leave me a comment or two if you click through to the photos. I love comments!

0 comments: