Thursday, October 08, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 58

This will probably be the last daily 5 to appear here for a couple weeks. I'll be writing them in my journal while I'm away, and I'll share when I return. I'll try to schedule a few posts to go live while I'm away, and check in live when I can, but I'm not sure when I'll have internet access either. So, it'll probably be a bit quiet around here while I'm off resting and recreating.

In any case, here's today's daily 5:
  1. Making it through a crazy day at work
  2. Sorting and packing - as frustrating a process as it can be - for our trip tomorrow.
  3. Simple leftovers for dinner
  4. Getting the book I'm going to try memorizing picked, and printed onto index cards for memorization
  5. receiving a package I'm going to deliver to my friend A. in Toronto tomorrow night

0 comments: