Friday, September 11, 2009

Rough Day

I've had a bit of a rough day. Not work wise, or emotionally, but physically it's been a challenge.

I've been rather ill all day. More at some points than others. And in pain. I've been fighting with muscle problems in my neck and shoulders for a few weeks now, and they kicked up into a fury today. I've also had a severe headache for much of the day.

This has created a unique set of things that I'm grateful for, which will likely be reflected when I write the daily 5 later tonight.

In the meantime, I'm thankful that the work day is within ten minutes of drawing to a close, and that I don't need to run any errands tonight, but can go straight home to my couch to rest. I'm greatly looking forward to a quiet evening, since my roommate will be out, and plan to spend most of it laying on my couch, being gentle with myself. Probably treating myself to a face mask. Definitely reading or watching a video. But mostly just doing whatever seems to induce rest on my weary body.

0 comments: