Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Half-Way

The work day is half-way over.

I finished all twelve parts of the first project. The one that I'll be re-doing all twelve parts of sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I've heard all about the ridiculous comments someone made regarding someone else's performance. If only they weren't going to be official. Have I mentioned that kissing butt is a particular skill of a couple of staff members? And that they always get their way, no matter how ridiculous it is?

I'm moving on to frustrating phone calls and otherwise less than stimulating projects.

It's that kind of day.

But, it's half-way over, and I am making hamburgers for dinner tonight.

And doing some planning stuff for my upcoming trip.

And just generally not being at the office.

And all of those things are worth celebrating!

0 comments: