Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ufff...

Tomorrow morning I'm following through on what I've been threatening all week. I'm closing my office door for a couple hours, so that I can't be disturbed. This has been the week where suddenly everyone has needed a piece of my time and attention. I've rarely had a 20 minute span without someone stopping into my office or stopping me in the hallways to see about something that needs to be taken care of. So tomorrow morning I'm going to close the door for a bit and see if that helps. I badly need to get a project under control, and I can't think of another way to get it done.

I really do have some great things to blog about too, but this week has been so busy that I've been doing well to snatch 10 or 15 minutes either before work or during my lunch hour to jot a few thoughts in my journal, never mind to get to blogging them. And right now my journal is definitely needing to be a priority.

In the meantime, here are a couple of things that caught my attention today:

This blog post (which I read quite some time ago, and came across again today) about changing seasons - a powerful quote from Graham Cooke.

This blog post about self-pity.

0 comments: