Monday, May 11, 2009

Reunited!

I picked up George from my parent's house after work tonight. They picked up George from our mechanic this afternoon.

I'm rather thrilled to have him back.

I'm even more thrilled that the damage to my pocketbook was something like half of what I'd thought I might end up paying.

And, all in all, it was a decent Monday. I did some interesting stuff at work - maintenance on the website, booking some hotel rooms and pulling together a new business card template for the company. I like the variety that my job offers these days. And I like that I'm finally getting to be a bit creative, and to use my brain!

Tonight I'm at home, hanging out, and catching up on some stuff on my "to do" list. So good. It's nice to have an evening where I have enough energy to do at least a little bit of stuff that needs doing.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

hey Lisa, I've been away from blogland for a while so am catching up... great news that you have a new role! I'm very pleased for you, and hope this is the start of lots of new, interesting, fresh, revitalising things for you
blessings
Jenny

Lisa said...

Hey Jenny!
great to "see" you again! Thanks for the good wishes!

Lisa