Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mental Debate

I'm having this mental debate right now.

To do, or not do something.

If I do it, is it because I feel a need to justify myself? If I don't do it is it because I'm afraid?

It's supposed to snow tonight.

Which really has nothing to do with my mental debate. But is also something I'm thinking about.

I'm missing some days gone by. And people I care about.

Both of which are playing into my mental debate.

I think I'll sleep on it. Again. For as many nights as it takes until I know deep in my gut what the answer is.

And for now, for now I'll go back to watching an episode of M*A*S*H*, pause and do a bit of devotional reading and praying, and then attempt that sleep.

It was a full and productive day, mental debate notwithstanding, and I pray that tomorrow, despite the impending snow, will be equally productive.

0 comments: