Saturday, May 23, 2009

And on it goes...

I've spoken with the technical support people from my phone/internet/television provider three times in the last 18 hours.

They're sending a tech guy out tomorrow to hopefully fix our problems.

I would like to be able to access the internet from somewhere other than our kitchen again. Or really from anywhere that is more than five feet from our modem & router.

At least they could send someone as soon as tomorrow. I'm thankful for that.

Today's plans are lazy.

Some time with my mom (pictures of the results of that likely to come later).

We have bananas that are screaming at us that they have now reached the point where they must either be disposed of or baked into banana bread.

I need to run an errand or two.

And other than that, I think I'll probably sit in the sun and read or write.

I'm needing a lazy Saturday. I'm also praying that it is a lazy Saturday without the need for a tow truck. I would not be impressed if I had to call a tow truck for the third weekend in a row! (Though it would be sort of funny if it happened and it was the same tow truck driver for a third time!)

And with that, I'm off to watch the rest of an episode of M*A*S*H* that I started this morning, and maybe do a bit of cleaning in my bedroom.

0 comments: