Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Night

I went to do a couple of errands after work tonight.

I picked up some pants that I'd had shortened (the trouble with being 5'2" is that pants always have to be shortened.)

I got dinner at Jugo Juice - a midnight mango smoothie (mango, blueberries, blackberries, cranberry & apple juice) and a smoked turkey wrap. I hadn't eaten much today because I'm still not feeling well, so I figured the more fresh fruit I could get into me, the better. And, with 1/3 pound of fruit in one smoothie, I think I'm in pretty good shape!

After that I headed for my parent's house. My mom is a massage and cranio sacral therapist, and she tends to be my first call when I have aching muscles or am generally sick. Since I crashed the sled on the weekend, and I've been fighting this cold, I'd scheduled a treatment for tonight (and possibly another one tomorrow night, depending how I'm feeling tomorrow.)

Then home, a quick shower, and I was in my pj's, propped up in bed by 8 pm.

I have about 20 minutes of reading to finish up for tonight, and then I'm planning to fall asleep. Likely with an episode of Grey's Anatomy playing on my darkened laptop screen... my current favorite accompaniment for drifting off to sleep.

Goodnight world!

0 comments: