Monday, March 02, 2009

Just the Facts...

It has been a more pleasant Monday afternoon than normal, thanks to the half-day absence of a coworker who can be a bit controlling and difficult to get along with.

I feel slightly guilty for having a better Monday afternoon solely due to the absence of the aforementioned difficult coworker.

I am usually sunlight deprived while at the office.

I am not sunlight deprived today.

Both of the coworkers who have offices near our reception station keep the blinds to their windows fully closed nearly all the time.

When the aforementioned coworker is out of the office, I have my boss’ permission to open the blinds in that office.

This is why I’m not sunlight deprived today.

I am wearing a new top today.

It’s flowing and silvery, with lace detailing.

The lace forms a beautiful silver butterfly across my neckline.

I am also wearing high heels.

I love the way I feel in high heels.

I am going out for dinner tonight with a friend I met in high school.

She and I share a rather sarcastic sense of humor, and our times together are always filled with laughter.

Then I’m going home.

To read.

And think.

And write.

And pray.

And rest.

0 comments: