Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Praying

This headline caught my attention as soon as I woke and looked at the news this morning:
Scores Dead in Pakistan Quake.

I'm praying again for Pakistan. The quake doesn't seem to be near where my best friend is nursing, but just for a moment, my heart caught as I hurried to the article, hunting for a map. I'll be writing her shortly, to confirm that she's okay, as she's recently moved hospitals for a while, and I'm not sure precisely where the new hospital is located.

And I'm praying for clarity and guidance for some dear friends.

I'm praying for a 2.5 month old infant who's been sick all night, and for his mother, waiting with him in the hospital.

I'm praying for a smooth day at the office.

And I'm letting my heart simply talk with Jesus.

It's morning. Here we go.

0 comments: