Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday

It's Thursday night. Which means the week is almost over. I'm glad for that.

Tonight I have plans to rest and relax. I'm going to decadent girly things like painting my nails for the wedding I'm attending this weekend, giving myself a foot bath, eating chocolate and popcorn (not together), and watching the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy.

I'm missing my best friend. We normally watch Grey's together.

But I'm excited for the weekend, and the chance to see several dear friends while I'm in Winnipeg attending the wedding. I'm looking forward to hugs from some of those who know me best.

One more day of work, and it's a Friday - casual day. I LOVE wearing jeans to work, have I mentioned that in the last week or so? Then an evening of packing, and an early flight on Saturday morning. Here's to a fun weekend coming soon!

0 comments: