Friday, July 04, 2008

Things I've Done

These are some of the things I've done so far today:
  • dropped my roommate at the train station and driven myself to work
  • printed 5000 client labels to be attached to envelopes for an upcoming mailout
  • scheduled a courier for a package
  • obtained a missing invoice from a hotel for a volunteer stay a month ago
  • input the data into two months worth of expense reports for my boss
  • changed the water filter in our coffee maker
  • sipped at a cup of roiibos tea
  • confirmed a hotel reservation for an upcoming trip I'm making
  • listened all the way through 2 Chris Rice albums
  • traded facebook wall messages with my brother who will soon be returning home from England

It's been an oddly productive morning - oddly productive without feeling stressed or rushed. Here's hoping that continues through the day.

0 comments: