Saturday, June 14, 2008

Very Me...


My friend Rae took this photo of me at the zoo today. I really like it. That's my brand new journal I'm writing in, and my favorite scarf that I'm wearing. I was busy copying down a couple of quotes that were painted on a wall in one of the African exhibits. But I love the way I look in this photo, and I love what it says about who I am... It is very me.


And the quotes I was jotting down?

"Like water, be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth, and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world." (Brenda Peterson)

"Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts." (Rachel Carson)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the quote: Be like water.
Enjoy today. S.