Friday, June 06, 2008

Out and About

My best friend M. is picking me up in just under an hour. We're going for breakfast at a restaurant near my house, and then she's driving me to the airport.

I'm spending the weekend in another part of Canada, hanging out with a very dear friend. Basically, I'm flying across the country to get a hug. She gives the best hugs, and I've been waiting several months to collect on another one.

I probably won't blog until I get back on Monday night.

See you then!

2 comments:

Jac's Mum said...

I like your blog. I found it by looking up one of my favourites, to see who else liked it - "The Promise" - mine's by Lisa Clifford. I haven't yet scrolled through all your posts, but will take the time to do so over the next while. We are very different on the face of it, but I really like the idea that people on the other side of the world have read the same books, think some of the same thoughts sometimes, and have the opportunity to know that, through the www. I have lived in Alberta (Drumheller, to your north-east) for a couple of years, and my 2nd child was born at the Foothills Hospital. I remember thinking some of the things you journal about, when I was younger. Questions of faith, belief, trust, and just plain old "Why?". And about the weather in Canada, and skirts.
Look forward to reading more, hope you're having a nice weekend. And I'll chuck a skirt on tomorrow, and remember your blog while I am doing my chores. See you!

Lisa said...

thanks for stopping by! Always glad to have visitors from places around the globe!