Saturday, March 08, 2008

Within Arms Reach

Right now, I'm comfortably ensconced on a love seat in my living room, wrapped in a favorite blanket, with a pillow nearby (should the possibility of napping arise). I'm settled in for an afternoon of reading, study, writing, and relaxing. I have, within arm's reach,

  • a tall glass of water
  • the rosary I purchased in Rome
  • my cell phone
  • the remote controls for both my television and dvd player
  • my laptop
  • 2 commentaries on John
  • 2 commentaries on Luke
  • "Wrestling with Angels" by Carolyn Arends
  • five pens
  • my journal
  • my laptop
  • my bible
  • "Everybody Wants to God to Heaven But Nobody Wants to Die" by David Crowder and Mike Hogan
  • "The Gift of Pain" by Philip Yancey and Dr. Paul Brand
  • "Studies on the Go: John" by Laurie Polich
All the ingredients for a happy afternoon!

0 comments: