Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Exhausted and Clouded Judgement

I'm completely spent again, and I can't really explain why. There's no particular reason, no particular thing that happened, I'm just spent, and I think tears are coming before the end of the night.

My judgement feels cloudy, my perspective warped. I'm tired, and nervous and over-emotional and over-thinking.

The fears are coming in hard and fast.

Funny how these sorts of nights happen.

I think I'm going to bed. Bed, a novel, maybe some tea. Then hopefully I'll sleep - the whole way through a night, preferably without dreaming.

I'm spent. And my judgement is clouded. I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Allie, Dearest said...

I'll be praying for you--how many nights have I gone to bed thinking the very same thing...

It will be alright.

-Allie

Lisa said...

thanks for the prayers... much needed last night... and maybe still into today...