Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Church

Mostly, if you know me, you know that I really don't get that into Christmas, or Christmas music. There are just other seasons and holidays I like better.

BUT

I love the last church service before Christmas. We always have great music, and a good time with each other. Today my brother is directing a choir. I've heard his school choir sing the song they're performing, and I'm looking forward to hearing the church members do it. And a "cookie buffet" after the service - how cool is that? Everyone brings a plate of Christmas goodies to share.

So, that's where I'll be this morning. Getting into the Christmas spirit, and eating cookies.

Then I'm coming home to experiment with my roommate at making a traditional dessert that they have at Christmas in New Zealand.

See ya later!

0 comments: