Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Enjoying an Evening Alone

My roommate is working the evening shift tonight, and I am quite thoroughly enjoying an empty house for the evening.

I do love the peacefulness of an empty house.

I love the freedom to do whatever I feel like doing, without worrying that it will bother someone else.

I'm enjoying the ability to sit on my couch, watch West Wing on my laptop, do a little bit of work, and a little bit of fun stuff.

I'm going to do some reading, do some things that still need to be done in my bedroom... basically, chill out.

I'll probably wash the dishes that are sitting in my sink.

I might take a shower later and braid my hair before bed.

1 comments:

Inkblot said...

I totally understand! I always feel like I need a little time completely alone every day. I suggest you don't even bother with the dishes or work... So much better to just relax.