Friday, November 10, 2006

Out and About

Well, I thought I'd start this morning off with a one-liner I found in my email inbox this morning:

"If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed."

Bad, it's true, but it did make me chuckle.

It'll be quiet here for the weekend. I'm working at a Steve Bell concert tonight (can't wait), and then early tomorrow morning I'm driving out to Red Deer to meet up with my friends Marty and Kari at a conference for a day, and then to head back to their home in Gull Lake until Monday afternoon.

I can't wait for the chance to reconnect with friends, and simply be away from the city and the decisions of my life for a bit.

Next week might be pretty quiet too. My best friend Megan leaves Saturday for a three month trip, so I'll be spending as much time as possible with her this week, helping her pack and prepare, and basically serving as the person who helps her maintain her sanity!

So, if you don't hear from me for a bit, never fear, I will return!

0 comments: