Friday, July 14, 2006

Cooking Dinner and Girly Evening Plans

So I'm getting ready to make dinner. Have I mentioned that I actually really like to cook if it can be something creative and I can try new things? Or if I can make something that will present nicely. I'm making vegetable pasta, served with chicken, in a sundried tomato pesto tonight. Should nicely satisfy my chicken craving, and can be cooked without turning on the oven, which, in this heat is a major plus!

Then, I'm going to spend the evening watching movies and pampering myself. I bought new nail polish. I think I'll do my toes, and maybe my fingers too. I may do some scrapbooking while I watch the movies, but we'll see how lazy I'm feeling, or how motivated to do anything. I'll probably round the evening out with chocolate of some sort, and reading a favorite novel.

Does any of this sound appealing? Give me a call and come on over! My plans are not set in stone, and can easily include one or many others!

0 comments: