Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Full Day

I'm up earlier than I'd like. You see, I have to leave for work in less than half an hour. I have to make myself look far more professional for work than normal today, because I am leaving directly from work for a job interview at the regional office of a bank - an administrative assistant position.

Then, transit home from the job interview, eat quickly and head out to house church.

Work tomorrow - 11-7. So I'll either be back to "real" blogging (and I have some good stuff to say about church Sunday night) tomorrow night or Thursday (which is my only day off this week.)

2 comments:

Nolan said...

Just thought I'd throw a quick comment on here to let you know I'm still reading. I'm just confoundedly busy.

Lisa said...

Nolan... confoundedly busy? with what? and maybe you should have been at Converge on Sunday night... we talked about being busy, and the importance of rest... ask Faye - she was there!