Monday, October 24, 2005

One More Picture


This adding pictures business is just too much fun! I couldn't resist. This is the three of us at the wedding. That would be the bride in the middle. I've known her since birth, and she is the first of my long time friends to get married. It was almost surreal - to know that we're hitting that "grown up" age where we do things like graduate from university, and get married and stuff like that. I don't know if I'm ready to be a "grown up." But, she was. And she looked beautiful doing it!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Lisa -
Just came by to read your blog after seeing your comment on mine...

I loved reading your thoughts and struggles and questioning. You are one strong, discerning chicka! I'm so impressed with your thinking processes in the midst of your depression. I too have struggled with depression - but my tendency is to go totally flatlined in my thinking and just wallow.

Also - WOW! Love your area of study. I wish I had been as focused when I was your age - and found something I loved to study like you have. I'd LOVE to hear more about the things God has taught you over the course of your college experience.

Good to meet you, Lisa. Any friend of Corey's is a friend of mine!

Lisa said...

Cathy, thinking through depression is not always a good thing! There are times I wish I could stop thinking, just feel the pain, and then move through it. Instead, I think my way around it, and I'm not sure it ever really heals.

There will be more to come on the history. I love it, I'm getting into term paper season when I'll be doing lots of it, and I graduate in December, and then the only history I'll have to work with is the stuff I really love!

p.s. I've been loving some of the scrapbook pages on your blog - they're inspiring creativity for my own, but I'll have to wait until I can locate my supplies - stupid rennovations!